Associate Rector, All Saints Marlow
We are looking for a mature and able leader to work as Associate Rector in a vibrant team of churches set on the River Thames. Are you someone who can help shape the new direction we are taking at this exciting time in our vision?
- Focus on Discipleship, Welcome and Pastoral care
- Leading our talented staff team to become a close knit, cohesive and effective team
- Line management of direct reports from our paid staff team
- Taking our church on a journey from a welcoming church to a disciple-making church
- Leading our Welcome & Pastoral Care teams
- Helping us to grow as a loving and welcoming church, from first visit to end of life
The person we are looking for
- Someone who is a great team-player and can shoulder a substantial workload
- An inspiring and proactive line manager for our talented and hard-working staff team
- A discipler who is passionate about seeing both new and long-term Christians grow deeper in their faith
- Someone who can develop and deliver a vision for Discipleship, Welcome and Pastoral Care, which will lead us as a church to the next level – beyond where we can currently see
To apply, please download the parish profile and application form and return the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 November.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 24 November.
This post requires an enhanced DBS check.