Worship and Production Leader, All Saints Marlow,
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic worship leader who is passionate about walking with God, pursuing intimacy with him consistently, whose love for God and His kingdom will encourage and inspire our own.
We are looking for a person whose life is rooted in prayer and in the work of the Spirit, and with the love and maturity of character to take people of all ages and all life stages with them on a journey of faith and discipleship, through worship.
- Leading music and worship which enables people to encounter God.
- Ensuring appropriate recruitment, training and development in creative worship, music, AV/PA teams, technical support teams.
- Lead and encourage these music and related teams as worshipping communities.
- Encourage and foster creativity in worship, music and technical support within the church.
- Develop other people as leaders of worship.
- Has a personal faith in and living relationship with Jesus.
- Loves to lead others into a deeper experience of worship.
- Is an experienced worship leader.
- Has good leadership and pastoral skills.
- Is a good team-worker, with a collaborative and co-operative style.
- Gets on well with young people and is ambitious to see them grow and develop.
- Reporting to the Team Vicar.
- Full-time post (40 hours) (Monday – Thursday and Sunday), working some evenings and Saturdays.
- Employed by the PCC of the 4U team.
- 6 months probationary period.
- Salary £26,485, pension, phone, laptop and full working expenses.
- Available to work key dates, including Christmas, Easter as required.
- Working from church office on The Causeway.
- Weekly All Saints team meeting (Monday morning).
- 6 weeks’ holiday per annum, to include 6 Sundays.
- 1 week of paid retreat per annum (can be taken as one week or spread across the year).
- Enhanced DBS required.
You can find out more about the role by downloading the Role Description.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from people from ethnic minority groups. An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
To apply, please download the application form and return the completed application form to Rev Sarah Jones, Parish Office, The Causeway, Marlow SL7 2AA or e-mail it to Sarah.Jones@4u-team.org
The deadline to apply is Tuesday 31 August and interviews will take place on Thursday 9 September.